Skip To Main Content


Norwood Cares

Norwood City Schools has a School Counselor in each of our buildings.

Please reach out to your building's School Counselor or district Student & Family Support Services (513-924-2768) if you would like a referral for school-based therapy. We work with an agency that can provide a therapist on-site to meet with your child during the school year. 

If you would like a non-school-based therapist, let us know that too. There are offices and agencies nearby who may fit your needs.

NCSD also has high school, middle school, and elementary Social Workers who can help by checking in with your child or assisting parents with various referrals and resources.

If after hours and you need someone to talk with, please call 513-281-CARE (2273).

If you're having a life or death emergency after hours, please call 911.

If after hours and you have a child in crisis, but you're not sure what to do, please call Children's Hospital Psychiatric Intake Response Center 513-636-4124.


The national suicide and crisis lifeline is not 988.