Normal operating hours:
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
By appointment only
SPECIAL NOTICE: Beginning July 19, 2021
The Central Enrollment Office will be moving to
2060 Sherman Ave. (Williams Ave. Elementary Office
located at Norwood Middle School)
for the 2021-22 School Year.
The Central Enrollment Office follows the district calendar and all weather-related district closings and delays.
Steps to Start the ENROLLMENT PROCESS :
1. Gather the needed information which includes:
- Birth Certificate * Certified copy
- Current immunizations
- Current Parent/Guardian State Issued Identification
- Proof of Residency:
- List of items accepted on the New Student Registration Form in Final Forms or listed under under FORMS ENROLLMENT CHECKLIST on the right hand side of the webpage
- Also, you will need:
- Basic Medical and Health History, Insurance Company Information, Doctor and Dentist Information, Hospital Preference and Contact Information.
2. If you are enrolling a new student:
3. Once you create your account:
- Check your email for an ACCOUNT CONFIRMATION EMAIL from the Final Forms mailman.
- Once received and opened, click CONFIRM YOUR ACCOUNT, in the email text.
- Create your new Final Forms password. Next click CONFIRM ACCOUNT.
4. Complete ALL of the forms, sign and submit each one.
- When all forms are complete, you will see a “Forms Finished” message.
5. If you have more than one student to enroll
- click “My Students” then complete ALL of the forms for each additional student.
6. You can then upload all of the required documents to Final Forms:
- You can take a picture with your phone or scan and upload.
- You may also email them
7. If you are unable to load your documents:
- For Grades PS-8th students you can make an appointment with Mrs. Whitt on the New Student Registration Process form under Item #3 using Calendly.
- For Grades 9th-12th students, please contact Mrs. Barber at 513-924-2809 to schedule your appointment.
2021-22 PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN ENROLLMENT We will be doing our meetings virtually (via videos) and parents can watch them at your leisure.
Hamilton County ESC Head Start
We are pleased to announce that in addition to our half-day PreSchool program we will host a FULL-DAY INCOME ELIGIBLE program at SHARPSBURG & NORWOOD VIEW ELEMENTARIES along with the original location at the Norwood Learning Center (formerly North Norwood Elementary).
Norwood City Schools is accepting new enrollments and address changes electronically through FINAL FORMS. Please see the links attached under FORMS to the right for instructions and a list of documents needed to complete your enrollment.
Once your forms are completed online, you can upload the Documents Necessary for Registration to your child's folder in Final Forms or email them to:
Parents are not required to present documents in person to our Registration Office.
Your child's enrollment will not be complete until all necessary documents have been received and reviewed. You will receive a confirmation email from FINAL FORMS with your child's school building assignment once the enrollment with Norwood City Schools is complete.
Once the registration process is completed:
If you have a HIGH SCHOOL student to enroll contact Mrs. Barber at (513) 924-2809 to make an appointment with your child's guidance counselor for scheduling. Your child will not be able to attend school until his/her transcript from their prior school is received and their new schedule has been created. The guidance counselor will provide you with information regarding your child’s start date.
For students entering MIDDLE & ELEMENTARY SCHOOL Parents should contact the student's assigned building to confirm the start date and get classroom assignment/schedule. In most cases, students will be able to begin attending two (2) school days after the enrollment process is completed and you have received a confirmation email.
For students entering PRESCHOOL: For more information please visit the link under SCHOOLS for the Norwood Preschool
How old does your child need to be to attend KINDERGARTEN?
Norwood Board of Education policy JEB:
Each child who is five years of age on or before September 30 is eligible to enroll in kindergarten. Each child who is six years of age on or before September 30 and who has successfully completed kindergarten is eligible to enroll in the first grade.