Celebrate Excellence in Norwood City School District
The Norwood City School District participates in the Celebrate Excellence Teacher of the Year Recognition Program and will send a district Norwood Teacher of the Year to be recognized at the HCEF Award Ceremony this spring. We invite staff, parents and community members to nominate a Norwood Educator for this award .
Nominations will be reviewed and one nominee will be selected to represent the district at the 2018 Celebrate Excellence Award Ceremony. The district representative will also be recognized by the Norwood City School District Board of Education in May.
Characteristics to be considered should include but are not limited to:
• Demonstrated high commitment to student achievement
• Has the ability to challenge students at all levels
• Is someone who extends him or herself to make a positive difference
• Continues to improve and grow professionally
• Demonstrates innovation and best practices
To submit your nomination online please click on link below:
Norwood Teacher of the Year Nomination Form
Nominations are due by 8 am March 2, 2020
Please contact Terri Havlin at 924-2504 with any questions